1. Lu, C and Wang, ZX*. Quantitative Analysis of LigandInduced Heterodimerization of Two Distinct Receptors. Anal Chem 89(13): 6926-6930 (2017).
2. Liu, X, Zhang, CS, Lu, C, Lin, SC, Wu, JW* and Wang, ZX*. Aconserved motif in JNK/p38-specific MAPK phosphatases as a determinant for JNK1recognition and inactivation. Nat Commun 7: 10879 (2016).
3. Li, SJ, Wang, J, Ma, L, Lu, C, Wang, J, Wu, JW* and Wang, ZX*. Cooperative autoinhibition and multi-level activation mechanisms ofcalcineurin. Cell Res 26(3): 336-49 (2016).
4. Wang, J, Jiang, J, Wang, J, Chen, L, Fan, SL, Wu, JW, Wang, X and Wang, ZX*. Structural insights into the negative regulation of BRI1signaling by BRI1-interacting protein BKI1. Cell Res 24(11):1328-41 (2014).
5. Zheng, LS, Zhang, YY, Wu, JW, Wu, Z, Zhang, ZY and Wang, ZX*. A continuous spectrophotometric assay for mitogen-activated protein kinasekinases. Anal Biochem421(1): 191-7 (2012).
6. Zhang, YY, Wu, JW and Wang, ZX*. Mitogen-activated proteinkinase (MAPK) phosphatase 3-mediated cross-talk between MAPKs ERK2 andp38alpha. J Biol Chem 286(18): 16150-62 (2011).
7. Zhang, YY, Wu, JW and Wang, ZX*. A distinct interactionmode revealed by the crystal structure of the kinase p38alpha with the MAPKbinding domain of the phosphatase MKP5. Sci Signal 4(204): ra88(2011).
8. Wang, J, Wu, JW and Wang, ZX*. Mechanistic studies of theautoactivation of PAK2: a two-step model of cis initiation followed by transamplification. J Biol Chem 286(4): 2689-95 (2011).
9. Wang, J, Wu, JW and Wang, ZX*. Structural insights intothe autoactivation mechanism of p21-activated protein kinase. Structure 19(12): 1752-61 (2011).